- Vinyasa Flow: “Vinyasa” translated from Sanskrit literally means ‘to place in a special way’. In this case, place asanas (yoga postures) in a special way as we link one posture to the next, connecting movement and breath, creating a steady internal rhythm for the practice. Our Flow classes are designed to cultivate heat in the body with creative sequences and a strong focus on the power of breath awareness. Expect Pranayama (breathing techniques) and Meditation practices included. All levels welcome.
- Gentle Flow: A slow-paced practice designed to build internal heat slowly and gently while connecting movement to the breath. Meditation and Pranayama (breath work) techniques are taught to promote relaxation in the body and mind. All levels welcome.
- Yin: Yin yoga is a relaxing Restorative style intended to be healing and nurturing for the body. Focused on applying moderate stress to the connective tissues – tendons, fascia, ligaments – by holding poses for a longer period of time, with the aim of increase circulation in the joints, relieve stress and restore the nervous system. All levels welcome.
- Pilates: In our Pilates classes expect a mind-body intervention, focusing on strength, core stability, flexibility, muscle control, posture and breathing. You will tone the body, correct posture and leave feeling energized and empowered.
- Community Yoga: Yoga is all about inclusivity and community. Learn, heal and grow together in this 60 minute vinyasa yoga class for all levels, for only $5! No online sign-ups. Cash payments only.
- Private Session: We offer privates for those who need a one on one personalized session. Wether you are new to yoga, have injuries or just want to deepen your practice on a personalized level, this one is for you. $80 for 60 min, on your own or you can bring a friend and split the fees. Email us or call 0409043160 if you would like a booking.
- Journey to inversions (coming soon)
- Surf Flow (coming soon)
INTRO OFFER: 10 pass $100
Casual drop in class $22
10 pass $150
5 pass $90
INTRO OFFER: 1 month $80
3 month unlimited $30/ wk
Monthly Unlimited $160
Annual Unlimited $1200
Tourist Holiday Passes
Weekly unlimited $60
5 class pass $95
Nunna Yoga Studio’s creator Paula Alva…
My father took me to my first yoga class in 2014. It felt like home straightaway. Since I was little I’ve had a passion for artistic sports: ballet, figure skating, gymnastics, dance and aerial silks. I realised yoga was always present in all of them and it was amazing how fast it became part of my life. I found in Yoga that safe place where I could always come back to reconnect with my self and my inner peace no matter what was going on.
After studying a career and working in an office I realised there was something missing in my life. I decided to travel to the other side of the world and fulfill one of my dreams.
I did my 800hr yoga teacher training in 2017 in Byron Bay. It changed my whole perspective of yoga and of life in general.
Now I want to share the magic of yoga with you.
My classes are a fun flowy vinyasa, focused on movement, breath, pranayama and meditation. I am here only as a tool to guide you into your own practice.